The first workshop sold out so fast and we’ve had a few people asking about another date so here it is…. Hope you can join us!
A full day packed with info, shooting, processing, food, drink and lots of laughs.
Here’s the stuff you need to know…
Tuesday 2nd August 2016 – 10am til 6pm
£300 – Places are limited to 15 people
What will be covered?
As much as possible! I’ll go over the following….
– My photography style
– How I find the right clients without spending (much) money
– Finding the images and telling stories.
– How I use natural light, off camera flash and a little wizardry.
– A regular couple in cool wedding outfits on the urban backstreets of Birmingham. How to get a varied and creative set of images in a short space of time.
– Post-production using the images from the afternoon’s shoot. How I give images the look I’m after. Fast!
– Workflow – Don’t let work take over your life! – How to shave hours (make that DAYS!) off your post-production time.
In the evening, I will be booking a table at a local restaurant and you are invited to join us for dinner if you choose to.
Your payment is your booking confirmation. Please email us to pay via bank transfer or Paypal. Thanks.
Below are links to some of our previous attendees’ images and some great reviews of the workshop.