*** THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW SOLD OUT. WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING NEW DATES SOON ***
When we announced our first ever Wedding Photography workshop we had no way of knowing what response we’d receive, so we were overwhelmed, chuffed and just a little surprised when all the places sold out in 24 hours!
Since then, I’ve had quite a few enquiries asking when a second date would be announced. So here it is…
Here’s the stuff you need to know…
Wednesday 13th April 2011 – 10am til 6pm
Our studio at The Custard Factory, Birmingham
£200 + VAT – Places are limited to 12 people
What will be covered?
As much as possible! I’ll go over the following….
– My photography style
– How I find the right clients without spending too much money
– What’s in my bag.
– How I work on the wedding day.
– How I use natural light, off camera flash and a little wizardry
– Live shoot. A regular couple in cool wedding outfits on the urban backstreets of Birmingham. How to get a varied and creative set of images in a short space of time.
– Post-production. How I give images the look I’m after.
– Workflow – Don’t let work take over your life!
– Lunch will be provided.
In the evening, I will be booking a table at a local restaurant and you are invited to join us for dinner if you choose to.