*** THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW SOLD OUT ***
Thanks to everyone who came to our February workshop. It was a full-on day but plenty of fun was had and our models totally rocked it!
Our next one-day wedding photography workshop will take place at the end of May on Steven Gerrard‘s birthday. I kid you not!
Here’s the stuff you need to know…
Wednesday 30th May 2012 – 10am til 7pm
Our studio at The Custard Factory, Birmingham
£250 + VAT – Places are limited to 12 people
What will be covered?
As much as possible! I’ll go over the following….
– My photography style
– How I find the right clients without spending too much money
– What’s in my bag.
– How I work on the wedding day.
– How I use natural light, off camera flash and a little wizardry
– Live shoot. A regular couple in cool wedding outfits on the urban backstreets of Birmingham. How to get a varied and creative set of images in a short space of time.
– Post-production using the images from the day’s shoot. How I give images the look I’m after.
– Workflow – Don’t let work take over your life!
– Lunch will be provided.
Below are links to some of our previous attendees’ images and some great reviews of the workshop.