*** THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW SOLD OUT. WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING NEW DATES SOON ***
For a while I’ve been getting a lot of enquiries from people asking if I do workshops and I’ve been waiting for the right time to announce something. Today is the day 🙂
I don’t pretend to know everything about shooting weddings but I do think I have a slightly different style to many other wedding photographers. What made me decide the time was right was this… I asked myself if the photographer I was 5 years ago could spend the day with the photographer I am today, would it be worthwhile? The answer is “Hell Yes!”
So, here’s the stuff you need to know…
Wednesday 2nd March 2011 – 10am til 6pm
Our studio at The Custard Factory, Birmingham
£200 + VAT – Places are limited to 10 people
What will be covered?
As much as possible! I’ll go over the following….
– My photography style
– How I find the right clients without spending too much money
– What’s in my bag.
– How I work on the wedding day.
– How I use natural light, off camera flash and a little wizardry
– Live shoot. A regular couple in cool wedding outfits on the urban backstreets of Birmingham. How to get a varied and creative set of images in a short space of time.
– Post-production. How I give images the look I’m after.
– Workflow – Don’t let work take over your life!
– Lunch will be provided.
In the evening, I will be booking a table at a local restaurant and you are invited to join us for dinner if you choose to.
Your payment is your registration.