*** THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW SOLD OUT ***
A full day packed with info, shooting, processing, food, drink and lots of laughs.
Here’s the stuff you need to know…
Wednesday 17th June – 10am til 6pm
The Custard Factory, Birmingham
£250 – Places are limited to 15 people
What will be covered?
As much as possible! I’ll go over the following….
– My photography style
– How I find the right clients without spending (much) money
– Finding the images and telling stories.
– How I use natural light, off camera flash and a little wizardry.
– A regular couple in cool wedding outfits on the urban backstreets of Birmingham. How to get a varied and creative set of images in a short space of time.
– Post-production using the images from the afternoon’s shoot. How I give images the look I’m after.
– Workflow – Don’t let work take over your life! – How to shave hours (make that DAYS!) off your post-production time.
In the evening, I will be booking a table at a local restaurant and you are invited to join us for dinner if you choose to.