As our first workshop sold out quickly, we’ve decided to add a second date on June 16th. Hope some of you can join us…
A full day packed with info, shooting, processing, food, drink and lots of laughs.
Here’s the stuff you need to know…
Tuesday 16th June – 10am til 6pm
The Custard Factory, Birmingham
£250 – Places are limited to 15 people
What will be covered?
As much as possible! I’ll go over the following….
– My photography style
– How I find the right clients without spending (much) money
– Finding the images and telling stories.
– How I use natural light, off camera flash and a little wizardry.
– A regular couple in cool wedding outfits on the urban backstreets of Birmingham. How to get a varied and creative set of images in a short space of time.
– Post-production using the images from the afternoon’s shoot. How I give images the look I’m after.
– Workflow – Don’t let work take over your life! – How to shave hours (make that DAYS!) off your post-production time.
In the evening, I will be booking a table at a local restaurant and you are invited to join us for dinner if you choose to.
Your payment is your booking confirmation. Please use the Paypal button below or email us to pay via bank transfer. Thanks.