*** THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW SOLD OUT. WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING NEW DATES SOON ***
Thanks to everyone who’s booked onto our March and April workshops already. the response has been amazing and we’re seriously looking forward to welcoming everyone to our studio and having some fun.
Our next wedding workshop will take place at the end of May on Paul Weller‘s birthday.
Here’s the stuff you need to know…
Wednesday 25th May 2011 – 10am til 6pm
Our studio at The Custard Factory, Birmingham
£200 + VAT – Places are limited to 12 people
What will be covered?
As much as possible! I’ll go over the following….
– My photography style
– How I find the right clients without spending too much money
– What’s in my bag.
– How I work on the wedding day.
– How I use natural light, off camera flash and a little wizardry
– Live shoot. A regular couple in cool wedding outfits on the urban backstreets of Birmingham. How to get a varied and creative set of images in a short space of time.
– Post-production. How I give images the look I’m after.
– Workflow – Don’t let work take over your life!
– Lunch will be provided.
In the evening, I will be booking a table at a local restaurant and you are invited to join us for dinner if you choose to.