One-To-One sessions really are the best way to make the most of your day if you’re interested in finding out more about how I work and improving your own photography. Workshops last from 10am until 5pm and can be custom-built to cover the exact subjects you’re keen to learn more about.
You can choose from wedding photography, music photography or just photography in general.
Below is a sample of topics that we can cover during your session. We can try to cover all of them or we can focus only on the subjects you specify. Just me. And you. Sound like fun? 🙂
We also cater to small groups – from 2 to 8 people – and can again tailor workshops so that everybody gets the most from their day.
– My photography style
– How I find the right clients without spending too much money
– What’s in my bag.
– How I work on the wedding day.
– How I use natural light, off camera flash and a little wizardry
– Live shoot. A regular couple on the urban backstreets of Birmingham. How to get a varied and creative set of images in a short space of time.
– Post-production. How I give images the look I’m after.
– Workflow – Don’t let work take over your life!
** Lunch will be provided **
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and selected Saturdays. 10am – 5pm
Our studio at The Custard Factory, Birmingham
One-to-One sessions – £450 + VAT
Groups of 2 or 3 people – £300 + VAT per person
Groups of 4 or 8 people – £250 + VAT per person
(Please note we do not arrange groups. You bring a group of friends, colleagues or significant others)
To book a One-to-One Workshop or a Group Workshop please call or email for available dates.
Payments can be made by Paypal, bank transfer or cheque. Contact us for details.
See you soon 🙂