Are you ready Ireland?!
Our next one-day wedding photography workshop will take place in BELFAST on John Lennon‘s birthday.
Here’s the stuff you need to know…
Tuesday 9th October 2012 – 10am til 7pm
Ramada Encore Hotel, Belfast
£300 + VAT – Places are limited to 15 people
What will be covered?
As much as possible! I’ll go over the following….
– My photography style
– How I find the right clients without spending too much money
– How to stay creative.
– How I work on the wedding day.
– How I use natural light, off camera flash and a little wizardry
– Live shoot. A regular couple in cool wedding outfits on the urban streets of Belfast. How to get a varied and creative set of images in a short space of time.
– Post-production using the images from the day’s shoot. How I give images the look I’m after.
– Workflow – Don’t let editing take over your life!
– Lunch will be provided.
On the evening of the workshop we will be booking a table at a restaurant for anybody who would like to join us for dinner and drinks.
Your payment is your registration. Please use the Paypal button below or email us if you’d rather pay by bank transfer or cheque.
Below are links to some of our previous attendees’ images and some great reviews of the workshop.