Wedding Photography Workshop – 12th October
*** THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW SOLD OUT ***
Our next wedding workshop will take place on Wednesday 12th October 2011
Here’s the stuff you need to know…
Wednesday 12th October – 10am til 7pm
Our studio at The Custard Factory, Birmingham
£250 + VAT – Places are limited to 12 people
What will be covered?
As much as possible! I’ll go over the following….
– My photography style
– How I find the right clients without spending too much money
– What’s in my bag.
– How I work on the wedding day.
– How I use natural light, off camera flash and a little wizardry
– Live shoot. A regular couple in cool wedding outfits on the urban backstreets of Birmingham. How to get a varied and creative set of images in a short space of time.
– Post-production using the images from the day’s shoot. How I give images the look I’m after.
– Workflow – Don’t let work take over your life!
– Lunch will be provided.
In the evening, I will be booking a table at a local restaurant and you are invited to join us for dinner if you choose to.
Below are links to some of our previous attendees’ images and some great reviews of the workshop.
One response to “Wedding Photography Workshop – 12th October”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.