Carly & Jay – A New Year's Eve Wedding
What do you do if you want the best New Year’s Eve ever?!
How about this….
1. Set up a huge tipi in your back garden.
2. Decorate the tipi with the coolest stuff you can find.
3. Invite all your friends and family over.
4. Get a few bands to play.
5. Maybe hire some fire dancers.
6. Have a small kid sing Wonderwall perfectly (yep!)
7. Have a party that people will remember for years to come.
And while you’re at it, you may as well get married, eh?
Carly & Jay’s wedding ROCKED!
Thanks to Carly & Jay for trusting me to document this epic party…. I mean.. errr… wedding!
More like this please!
Watch Carly & Jay’s slideshow HERE
14 responses to “Carly & Jay – A New Year's Eve Wedding”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.