2 DAY Wedding Photography Workshop
So here it is… the BIGGEST and BEST wedding photography workshop we’ve ever held…
Two days packed with info, shooting, processing, food, drink and lots of laughs. This is gonna be fun!
There will be particular emphasis on shooting winter weddings and shooting after dark. Including light painting!
Here’s the stuff you need to know…
Wednesday 23rd November – 10am til 6pm
Thursday 24th November – 10am til 5pm
Our studio at The Custard Factory, Birmingham
£350 + VAT – Places are limited to 12 people
What will be covered?
As much as possible! I’ll go over the following….
– My photography style
– How I find the right clients without spending too much money
– What’s in my bag and how and when to use it.
– How I work on the wedding day. Step-by-step.
– How I use natural light, off camera flash and a little wizardry.
– Shooting after dark. Tips for winter weddings. Painting with light. We’ll end the day with a live shoot demonstrating different lighting techniques.
– Live shoot. A regular couple in cool wedding outfits on the urban backstreets of Birmingham. How to get a varied and creative set of images in a short space of time.
– Post-production using the images from the morning’s shoot. How I give images the look I’m after. This will be far more in depth than previous workshops.
– Workflow – Don’t let work take over your life! – How to shave hours (make that DAYS!) off your post-production time.
– Lunch will be provided both days.
On the first evening, I will be booking a table at a local restaurant and you are invited to join us for dinner if you choose to.
Your payment is your confirmation. Please use the Paypal link below or contact us if you’d rather pay by bank transfer. Thanks
Below are links to some of our previous attendees’ images and some great reviews of the workshop.
9 responses to “2 DAY Wedding Photography Workshop”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.